Healthy Indian Cooking Made Easy with an Electric Hand Blender. When it comes to kitchen appliances, a hand blender is one of the most useful accessories for performing various functions by hand.
Its compact and comfortable design makes it easy to store and use a hand blender. This is common tool used as an essential kitchen accessory to blend and chop different ingredients.
But if you are looking to buy an electric hand blender in India, there are several factors to be considered, and this includes like power consumption, motor speed and other options, and durability. Here in this article, we will help you to choose the best hand blender for your home and kitchen.
How to choose an electric hand blender?
Before buying an electric hand blender, you primarily need to look at your needs and requirements. Then the features help you to enjoy better performance—for example, design, motor, speed options, mountable type, and more.
More importantly, you should consider the recommendation, customer ratings, and reviews as well. A perfect hand blender for your kitchen use must have some essential features and specifications; here are some of them.
Make sure your hand blender will meet all these features:
- Lightweight: A hand blender is kept in your hand for a long time for blending. If it weighs, more your arms start suffering from pain. It will be annoying and uncomfortable. An ideal hand blender should weigh around 2 to 5 pounds. Make sure to check the weight before buying.
- Speed: Speed is one of the most critical factors responsible for the stability and performance of a blender. There are different types of foods, and each requires a different blending speed. So, make sure to choose the blender that comes with a manual speed adjuster. The ideal speed for a blender is 3-10.
- Easy to use: Go for the electric hand blenders, which are user-friendly and have no setup required. Just plug in and blend whatever you need.
- Compact: A compact and small-sized hand blender is more comfortable as compared to a huge one. A compact shape hand blender is easy to store in a drawer. If you have a small kitchen, then these are ideal for it.
- Versatile: A hand blender must be versatile and help you to blend various foods. From soup or gravy to mayonnaise and whipped cream, it should help to make different items.
- Convenient: A hand blender should be stable and convenient. Just imagine buying a hand blender that will haul your hot soup around the kitchen and make it dirty. Keep in mind to choose the one which can be immersed in whatever you want.
Benefits Of Electric Hand Blender
An electric hand blender is much better than a conventional one; here are some of the benefits of buying an electric hand blender in India 2023:
- Portable and small: Usually, kitchens are small and have limited space, which is why homeowners are looking for portable and compact kitchen appliances. In such a situation, one of the most significant benefits of a hand blender is that they require little space in your drawer.
- Silent: No one likes the uneven and annoying noises coming from the kitchen while cooking. Such voices seem irritating and disturb the peace. Electric hand blenders are the perfect appliance that offers silent operation.
- Versatile appliance: Electric hand blenders are one of the most versatile kitchen appliances which help you in performing various functions in your kitchen efficiently. From pouring soup to salad dressing, it is the perfect applicant for you.
- Fast: A conventional hand blender is manually operated, which makes it slow and sluggish. On the other hand, an electricity-operated hand blender will perform every operation faster. It saves a lot of time and effects as well.
- Save power: One of the most significant factors which make electric hand blenders considerable is their power consumption. They consume less electricity and provide excellent output.
Why should we buy this product?
If you are a housewife, you should know the time and effort required to prepare daily meals. It would be best if you spent hours making food for the homies.
But it would be best if you kept some hours for yourself in your busy daily schedule. Getting the same modern appliances will help you quickly finish kitchen work and give you extra time for other activities.
There are different types of electric hand blenders available in the market, and you need to consider your needs before buying one.
An immersion blender is recommended for soups, sauces, and spreads, and a traditional blender is best for crushing ice.
And if you are buying for commercial purposes like hotels and restaurants, go for heavy-duty and fast-speed blenders.
FAQ for Electric Hand Blender
There are different types of hand blenders available in the online market place, but when it comes to the ideal one, make sure to go for an electric hand bender that offers 3-10 speed options. It keeps the blend stable and functional smoothly.
A hand blender is used to prepare multiple types of food quickly. You can even move the blender as per requirements, which gives you more functional operations. All over, when a hand blender is compared to a traditional blender, it is more convenient.
There are several reasons behind hand blenders, and they are easy to handle and use. Moreover, you can store them in a small drawer due to their compact size and lightweight body.
Hand blenders can perform various functions, including chopping vegetables and making purees, soups, and sauces. They are compact and convenient, allowing you to use all utensils.
Conclusion of Electric Hand Blender in India
An electric hand blender is easy to use and store, which is why we recommend you buy one for your kitchen. But there are some things to keep in mind while buying the same.
We have mentioned all such factors in our buying guide. Make sure to look at your requirements before buying a hand blender for you. It must suit your needs.